A Little Update...(Sorry)

18:40

Apologies for the lack of blog post yesterday, this past week hasn't been the easiest, with everything happening in the news this week, my anxiety levels have been high and I haven't had the chance to write or even think about a topic for a blog post. I hope you understand. I thought instead of just writing an apology for a blog post, I would also include a few photos I have taken this week (a little photo diary of my week); I drove to Brighton for the first time...


Boho Gelato is one the best places for homemade gelato/icecream ever, I would totally recommend checking out their incredible flavours, including Carrot Cake, Custard Cream, Chocolate Orange, Raspberry and Elderflower, etc. It was perfect for a super sunny and hot afternoon in Brighton. They have two stores in Brighton, the one on Pool Valley has a bigger range of flavours if you wanted to try the crazier ones!
Walking around Brighton is one of my favourite things to do ever, it's definitely my happy place, I love the bright coloured bunting on the streets, looking back at my Instagram, I took a very similar photo back in 2015! The day I visited (last Thursday) was one of the hottest, nicest sunniest days - the sun makes everything look so much nicer in my opinion, including the streets of Brighton!

Before the two hour drive home, we had dinner at Ask Italian; the restaurant itself was a converted house which was super cosy and totally aesthetically pleasing. I didn't take a full photoshoot in the restaurant due to social awkwardness, but I did take one by our table.

I tried out the new Lush "Think Pink" bath bomb, because it consisted of my favourite things - pink and a gorgeous scent (of course, it's Lush...come on). I really liked the smell of this bath bomb, and how fast it fizzed into beautiful foamy and pink water.
  
Yesterday, I had yet another ice cream moment somewhere more local (weirdly I don't remember having ice cream in like a year before this), and similarly to Boho Gelato, there were some amazing flavours which stray away from the usual Vanilla/Chocolate/Strawberry situation. I went for a Mango sorbet, and my boyfriend had a Cappuccino ice cream. The place itself was so nice inside, so cosy and very...(again) aesthetically pleasing - I'm talking mountain artwork on the walls, string lights, brick walls, a wooden crate for a table, a book case, candles, etc.


Thank you for reading! If you want to read some more lifestyle and beauty-related posts from me, then you can sign up to receive an email telling you when I next upload! (Every Saturday Evening - between 6pm-9pm UK Time) 

Love Alesha xo


& Follow Me On Bloglovin'  (Click the button in the top left corner!)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe