May/June Haul

20:01

So, I am not a stranger to a blog post haul, as you may well know if you're a frequent reader of my blog. (Apologies if you aren't keen on hauls, but personally I love writing about what I've bought and finding out what other people have bought - and their opinions.) I purchased a fair few things last month, so I wanted to share some of them with you...


Firstly, I had a little splurge on ASOS during the bank holiday sale, where everything was 20% off. Plus when you spend over £20 you get free delivery, which is a major bonus (one of the reasons I love this website). So from ASOS, I ordered a denim jacket after looking for ages for the perfect denim jacket at the right price, I didn't want to spend too much but when I saw the 20% discount, I checked out the denim jackets on the website.


 (ASOS Denim Girlfriend Jacket in Tansy Mid Stonewash, £40 - with 20% off, £32) 


From ASOS, I also got the DELILAH Star and Moon Trainers, I just thought they were so cute, I love wearing fun/ cute trainers as they can brighten up a boring pair of leggings and t-shirt or something. I really like stars and moons as symbols as pieces of jewellery and clothing, so when I saw these I had to add them to my basket! 



 (ASOS DELILAH Star and Moon Trainers - White, £25 - with 20% off, £20) 


Looking at ASOS, I always forget they have an extensive range of Beauty products. Whilst browsing the bestsellers section of makeup, I saw the NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams, which I've wanted to test out for a while now, so with the discount, I decided to order one of the colours - Abu Dhabi, which is a relatively nude, slightly brown/pink-toned shade. Trying this, I have really enjoyed the soft texture and application of the formula, it dries super quickly and isn't too drying, despite its matte texture. The colours are quite long lasting, and I will definitely be ordering another colour. 


 (NYX Professional Make-Up Soft Matte Lip Cream in Abu Dhabi, £6, with 20% off, £4.80)


Moving away from ASOS, I randomly picked up a snack from Superdrug for college one day, and saw these Coconut Chips which are so weirdly delicious and 100% natural! Perfect for snacking on during the day. 
 (Urban Fruit Triple Toasted Coconut Chips, Superdrug - or supermarkets, a 25g bag is £1 in Sainsbury's, but varies from £1-£1.50)


After a day trip to Brighton recently, whilst shopping in Urban Outfitters, I saw "The 52 Lists Project" - a book of lists! It was £11.99 in store, and after deciding against it, I looked on Amazon for it later that night, and saw it at £8.39 with next day delivery! I absolutely love a list, so this book is perfect for a list-lover like myself. I'm too lame.



(The 52 Lists Project Book, Amazon, £8.39)


And last but by no means least, (and technically I didn't buy it myself), I got a puppy the other day! Her name is Maddie, and she's an 11 week old Cockapoo. I have absolutely fallen in love with her despite the fact we've only had her for two days. She is the most precious thing ever, and follows me around all the time, I will always find her at my feet. I've never had a dog before, but I am loving everything about it so far; she's too young to go out for a walk at the moment, but I can't wait to go on walks!




Thank you for reading! If you want to read some more lifestyle and beauty-related posts from me, then you can sign up to receive an email telling you when I next upload! (Every Saturday Evening - between 6pm-9pm UK Time) 

Love Alesha xo

Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/missleshajade (FOR LOTS OF CUTE INSTAGRAMS OF MADDIE)
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/missaleshajade (FOR RANDOM TWEETS AND BLOG UPDATES)

& Follow Me On Bloglovin'  (Click the button in the top left corner!)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe