Ten Things About Me

16:15

So recently I've had a lot more page views on my blog, so I was thinking maybe I should introduce myself a little. Hi, my name is Alesha, and I am an awkward 17 year old from England with a love of social media and photography and writing (hence why I have a blog!). To get to know me a little better, here's 10 things about me...

1.) I can lick my elbow. Yes, the myth of the impossibility of being able to lick your elbow is confirmed to be false. In school I was constantly asked to show how I did it, to which I received many shocked responses from my fellow students, because it's kind of weird right?

2.) My hobby is literally social media. I like scrolling through and updating all forms of social media, and I have to have my phone with me constantly. It's a major issue. I'm emotionally attached.


3.) I love straws. I carry straws everywhere with me. (This is super handy for the durability of your lipstick!)

4.) I am an Ariana Grande fanatic. I've adored her since 2010, and at school and now in college I'm known to be "the girl who likes Ariana Grande", I've seen her live 4 times and I got to meet her last year.


5.) I've been a vegetarian for over 2 years. Some people ask if I still eat fish, the answer is no. And I tried veganism for a week in December last year, and I just couldn't do it! It was the first week of advent calendars...one word; Cadbury's.

6.) I really like the smell of petrol. Not the best thing for you to inhale, but I know I'm not the only one!

7.) My favourite product from Lush is the Twilight bath-bomb.



8.) Currently, I just finished my first year of college (Year 12), and I plan on taking Media Studies, Graphic Design and English Language & Literature in my second year.

9.) My favourite albums are My Everything, Dangerous Woman (Both by Ariana Grande) and Blue Neighbourhood (By Troye Sivan).



10.) I have a small obsession with pyjamas.


Feel free to leave a few facts about yourself in the comments, I'd love to read them - although I'm probably just speaking to myself here, does anyone actually read my blog??

Love, Alesha

Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/missleshajade
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/missaleshajade

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe