My Current Music Favourites

20:28

Hey guys!

Recently, I have been really enjoying creating and organising my Spotify playlists, and currently I'm rekindling my love for some old songs I've previously adored, in my playlist relevantly titled 'old favourites' - (lowercase intended).

Generally, my music taste is pop. Which a lot of people may roll their eyes at, but I just really like catchy and mostly happy upbeat songs, and I'm always aware of the most current 'Top Charts' music, and I feel like if it's something you enjoy, then don't allow other peoples opinions affect yours.

Currently I have been loving...

  • ALBUM: Blue Neighbourhood Deluxe: Troye Sivan
specifically the songs...
-for him.
-Suburbia
-Cool
-Talk Me Down
-Youth
-Ease
  • SONG: How To Save A Life - The Fray (an old favourite)
  • SONG: Worried About Ray - The Hoosiers (an old favourite)
  • SONG: Stressed Out - Twenty One Pilots
  • SONG: I Know What You Did Last Summer - Shawn Mendes & Camila Cabello
  • SONG: PILLOWTALK - ZAYN
  • SONG: 7 Years - Lukas Graham
  • SONG: Research - Big Sean ft. Ariana Grande
  • SONG: Guap - Big Sean (I don't know how, or why, but I have memorised the whole rap)
  • SONG: Dangerous Woman - Ariana Grande 
  • SONG: Be Alright - Ariana Grande 
Ariana has just released two new songs from her third album 'Dangerous Woman', to be released May 20th! I adore Ariana's music, and I've been a huge fan for about 6 years now! 

If any of you share a similar music taste with me, please let me know some of your favourite songs in the comments of this post, and I'll definitely listen to any suggestions!


Love Alesha


All Photography By Myself.


Find Me On...
http://www.twitter.com/missaleshajade
http://www.instagram.com/missleshajade

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe