A Love For Instagram

16:50

 Hey guys,

So basically I have a serious love for Instagram and I know I'm not alone in my obsession with the visual social media platform. I have always had an interest in photography, and whether it's a ootd, or a picture of the sky or pretty lights (which are both common occurrences on my profile), or a photo from a day out; I really enjoy capturing either a memory or a time in my life, or just randomly something I think looks cute.





And as well as uploading, I could spend hours scrolling through other peoples photos, envying their feeds, or getting lost in photos of cute cats, inspirational quotes I wish I had created myself, or posts from my favourite celebrities.


•My Instagram Profile Currently ( @missleshajade ) 


My advice for anyone wanting to get into Instagram, and start posting regularly is to definitely post what interests you. Whether it's photos of your favourite things or selfies or even videos (e.g. song covers or dance routines) - just whatever you're interested in! It's your Instagram! 

I hope you enjoyed my little post dedicated to Instagram! Feel free to leave your Instagram username in the comments of this blog post, and I'll be sure to check them out! 

Love Alesha 



All photography by myself. 

Find Me On...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe