Autumn

20:24



Autumn









Autumn, or Fall in some places around the world, is one of my favourite seasons, so I wanted my very first blog post to be dedicated to all the aspects I adore in Autumn.


Hot Beverages.
Whether that's simply an Instant Cadbury's hot chocolate made at home or a Starbucks Peppermint Mocha.

Candles.
Festive Yankee Candles are a must have for me during the Autumn and Winter months.

Thick black tights.
I would strongly recommend Primark's Cosy Black Tights as they feel like a soft blanket wrapped around your legs, and they're only £3.50 each.

Sweaters.
Sweater Weather is my absolute favourite. *Sings 'Sweater Weather by The Neighbourhood in my head* Big slouchy sweaters are perfect, and I am fully aware that I own way too many but remain wearing my all time favourite Victoria's Secret sweater and my ridiculously oversized Disney World sweater. How many times can I type the word 'Sweater' into one small paragraph?

Rainy Days.
Honestly I love the sound of heavy rain on a dreary, dark day when you're all cosy at home, in bed with a cup of hot chocolate in the evening.

Fairy Lights.
Or string lights, whatever you may call them. As soon as October began, when the nights began to get darker earlier, I decided I had to hang my fairy lights up. They just make a cosy night at home even more cosier.

Onesies.
Some people love a onesie, others don't, I am, however, totally in favour of wearing them. I own a few, but my favourite of them all, would have to be a cream fluffy teddy bear onesie (featured in images) which I received. (Brought from Dunelm Mill).

Pyjamas.
I really love nightwear. In fact, it could be classed as an obsession. Forever 21 pyjamas are my absolute favourites, and I can't go in the store without leaving with some form of nightwear from their collection. (Image above of pyjamas - all from Forever 21)




Love, Alesha.



All Photography By Myself.

Find Me On...
http://www.instagram.com/missleshajade
https://twitter.com/missaleshajade

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe