Festive Haul (Part Two)

18:54

So this is Part Two of a possible trilogy of Festive Hauls. I cannot resist a festive-themed product, whether that’s home decor, accessories, food or drink. 


(Pinecone Garland, £2.99, Christmas Magic) (Tanya’s Christmas by Tanya Burr, £8, Amazon)

For some reason, I am obsessed with pinecones this year, and I was so excited when I found this garland which incorporated all of my favourite aspects of Christmas decor in it - pinecones, twine, wood and bells - I really love the minimalistic/Scandinavian scheme. I found this in a specifically Christmas store - “Christmas Magic” at Lakeside Shopping Centre, for just £2.99, which is so inexpensive considering I’ve seen similar ones for over £10. 

I have previously mentioned this Christmas-themed book written by one of my favourite Youtubers, Tanya Burr, but I had mention it once again as I have now almost finished this book, and I absolutely adore it. It’s everything you would want in a book about Christmas - featuring recipes, festive decor, family traditions, outfits, makeup tutorials. I am fully in the festive mood because of this book, and I’m so excited about it. 



(Light Up House Dome, currently £3, down from £4, Sainsburys)

I absolutely love this little decoration, not only does it light up and looks super cute, but it totally fits with my minimal/wooden style of Christmas decor. I love how minimalistic it is, yet so intricate with the wooden holes of the house and the tiny heart and stars. 


(Decoris Deer Season Decorations, £1.59, Local Garden Centre)

This year, it has been my mission to visit more garden centres, so much that my friend Jasmine and I have decided to go on little day trips and visit the Christmas sections of all our local garden centres! During one of the trips to a garden centre, I picked up some super adorable deer Christmas decorations (I actually purchased these in October because I could not leave them!), and they are so affordable considering it comes with 6 (I think there’s 6)!



(Festive Scrunchie, £4, ASOS / £5, Paperchase)

I could not resist this adorable furry reindeer hair scrunchie whilst browsing the Christmas section on ASOS - yes, Paperchase on ASOS. I cannot wait to wear this, I was so tempted to wear it like three weeks ago, but I felt like I was too keen and the sparkly reindeer antlers may attract some strange and judgemental looks (from Grinches of course). I purchased this on ASOS with a 20% discount, but alone it wasn’t too expensive, however this is no longer available on the ASOS website, however it is on the Paperchase website and I’ve seen it in-store.


(Wooden Light Up Tree, £4.39, The Range)

I am totally obsessed with Scandinavian/minimalistic Christmas decor (look on Pinterest because oh my goodness), and I have been looking for an affordable wooden Christmas tree for a while now, browsing NotOnTheHighStreet and looking at the £56 ones, (yes £56 for various shapes of wood) and I was so determined to find a cheaper alternative! I was so happy when I randomly stumbled (I’m clumsy, but I didn’t mean literally...this time) across this bargain...UNDER £5 in The Range. The Range have a serious collection of Christmas decorations, there are aisles and aisles of ornaments, lights, trees, every Christmas decoration you can imagine. I was very impressed.


(2 Festive Mince Pies, £2.50, Pets At Home) (Choc Drops, £2.50, Pets At Home) (2 Festive Gingerbread Men Cookies, £2.50, Pets At Home) 

So I was in Pets At Home getting puppy food, queueing by the tills and I saw these cute Christmas-themed dog treats, and I couldn't resist the 3 for 2 offer! My little cockapoo puppy Maddie was obsessed with the chocolate drops, and I am so excited to see her eat the little gingerbread men cookies! 

(Meri Meri Festive Temporary Tattoos, £1.95, Ohh Deer - https://ohhdeer.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=meri%20meri)

I recently went onto the Ohh Deer website for Christmas-shopping purposes, and when I saw these in the sale (why were they on sale???), I popped them straight into my virtual shopping basket. Meri Meri are a really nice high-quality brand who do party decor, stationery and baking supplies, and I am obsessed with the little moon, gingerbread and reindeer ones. And for £1.95 (I believe I got 20% off, so even cheaper!) , you can’t really go wrong. 



(Ribena Winter Spice, £1.75, Sainsburys)

I’m sure you will be able to find this a little cheaper else where, or even on sale during the festive build up, but I saw this on Mark’s (Mark Ferris) Twitter, and I had to pick it up, as in the last few months as its been getting colder, I have been addicted to having warm juice. Ribena is one of my favourite squashes, so when I saw that this was a thing, I was so excited, and I can confirm it is delicious and so warming! I am already on my second bottle since buying the first one in mid November. 



(Unique White Honeycomb Garland, £2.99, The Range)

I love the look of garlands at Christmas, and I especially loved the look of the simplistic paper one, as the white honeycomb balls look like snowballs - or at least that’s the look I was trying for - keeping it festive. I can’t really imagine keeping these up all year round to be honest.



(Mr Kipling Festive Bakewells, £1.50, Tesco - available in most supermarkets I’m sure) 

I’m a sucker for festive themed food; plus I do love a Mr Kipling bakewell. However I’m not a fan of the classic cherry on top, therefore these festive ones with sprinkles on instead, are perfect for me! 


(Deer Mug, £3.50, ASDA) 

Okay so this adorable deer mug needed a mini photo shoot because I cannot get over how cute it is. My top favourite word - “cute” is the main word that comes to mind because  OH MY GOODNESS LOOK HOW CUTE IT IS. The little eyelashes, the candy cane handle. It’s so sweet, and I could not resist getting it - in fact I made it a mission of mine to get it when I saw it on the George Home (Asda Homeware) Instagram. Yes I did go to Asda just for a deer mug, but I also ended up spending £32 on other necessities also. Okay, random things... 






(Pearl Detail Sleeveless Dress, £12.33, SheIn.com) 

I saw this initially in FreddyMyLove’s video (a SheInTry On Haul) recently, and absolutely fell in love with this adorable grey pearl-studded dress. I saw it again on her Instagram story yesterday (Black Friday) and it looked so nice, effortless and classy, yet really cute. I also think it looks vaguely festive - I love grey and white as Christmas colours, and the little pearls are like baby snowballs. I cannot wait to get it, and I have envisioned to pair it with a white long sleeve t-shirt of jumper underneath and black tights and boots! 


Thank you for reading! If you want to read some more lifestyle and beauty-related posts from me, then you can sign up to receive an email telling you when I next upload! (Every Saturday Evening - between 6pm-9pm UK Time) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe