Love London

21:04

So hey...


It's been a while. 

I apologise, but right now, I want to discuss my day and my love for the city of London. 
I live less than 2 hours away from the bustling, wonderfully exciting city that is so different from my own home town. 

Yesterday, I spent the day in London, one of my favourite places to spend my day. I went out for lunch with my friend and we had a table by the window, and I realised in the 50 minute wait for our food that I love to people watch. And London, one of the busiest cities, was full of so many people, tourists mainly. All with individual lives and individual stories, and individual style. It was so interesting to see. 



After lunch, we headed to Oxford Street. A street full of shops and beautiful buildings (see photos attached). As fans of Lush (the brand known for their bath bombs that are against animal testing), we immediately searched for Lush. I was well aware of the exclusive products only found in the Oxford Street Lush, so I was excited to pick up a few exclusive things I wouldn't be able to get in my local store. 
Once looking around both floors, getting far too warm, tripping over in the excitement and smelling way too many products that I had a permanent scent of flowers up my nose, I decided to just buy one exclusive item. I chose the  "Cherry Blossom" bubble bar, which can be re-used for multiple bath moments.




After walking around Oxford Street in the rare sun for a while, and a quick browse in H&M Home, we decided to head back to the train station. A few tubes later, a stop at Boost Juice for the most delicious 'Berry Blast' smoothie, and we were back on the train. The unusually clean train was freezing, but the journey concluded a lovely day in my favourite city. 




Love, Alesha 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe