Favourite YouTubers | July 2016

21:27

Hi!

So I'm a massive fan of YouTube, and I watch copious amounts of YouTube videos daily, and over the many years I've been watching YouTube I've followed some creators for a while now, and others I've only recently come across. I really love YouTube and its one of my favourite forms of social media. So, I thought I'd share some of my favourites with you, some you might watch yourself, others you might want to check out.


1.) Zoella: Zoe Sugg. Zoe is one of the biggest female creators on YouTube, with over 10 million subscribers, and I'm sure you've probably heard of her if you watch YouTube yourself. Zoe has two channels, a main channel (Zoella) where she makes lifestyle, beauty and fashion-style videos, and a vlogging channel (MoreZoella) where she vlogs her day. I'm obsessed with her vlogs, and I really love her style of editing, clothes, interiors of her house and her general personality is lovely. Zoe is hugely successful within YouTube, with her own beauty range, two top-selling books with a third on its way, and she's generally a world-wide role model for so many people. (P.S. I'm writing this blog post as I'm watching Zoe's recent vlog.)



2.) IISuperwomanII: Lilly Singh. Once again, Lilly is one of the biggest female YouTube creators, with currently over 9 million subscribers. She's one of my favourite YouTubers, as she is very influential and inspiring, I also love her humour and recently I've subscribed to her vlog channel (SuperwomanVlogs) and have been loving every video since I pressed the Subscribe button.



3.) Mark Ferris: Mark is one of the funniest people with such a nice personality. I found out about Mark from one of Zoe's videos last year, and ever since I've been obsessed with his videos. He seems so genuinely lovely, his videos and social media are so positive - he deserves so many more subscribers!



4.) Fabulous Hannah: Hannah is a more recent part of my subscription box, and once again, Hannah seems like a really nice person, and she's super funny in general which just makes me smile so much. She is also so beautiful (inside and out - wow that's cheesy!) and our style is very similar and I can just relate to her so much as we're the same age. She also has a vlog channel, (More Fab Han) which I really love. For some reason, most of the time, I prefer the vlogs rather than main videos with the majority of the YouTubers I watch.



5.) NikiNSammy - Niki and Sammy Albon are some of my absolute favourite YouTubers (and PEOPLE) ever - because when I say 'YouTubers' it's simply a brief term I use, not to alienate but to simply paraphrase. They are two of the funniest people to exist, and I love their videos and editing style so much, they never fail to make me laugh! The 'Twins Carpool' series on their channel is my absolute favourite thing ever, and I went through a phrase when they were uploaded, where I watched all of them every single day. Last month I was lucky enough to meet them at the Future Breakers event in London and got to spend the most insanely surreal hour with them, just chatting and hanging out. I even vlogged my experience. My legs were shaking. It was just so surreal to see two of my role models in front of my eyes, giving me a hug, talking about abbreviating words. It was one of my favourite days ever.

I just really love YouTube, and over the years my friends have told me I should start my own channel, I'm quite shy and awkward so I don't know how I'd feel about being in front of the camera as oppose to the safety of behind it. But maybe one day.

I hope you enjoyed my little blog post, and maybe want to check some of the people I mentioned out if you aren't already subscribed to any of them. I think I might stick to a certain 'Upload Day' - maybe Saturday?

Love Alesha

(Majority of photos are from Google Images except Hannah and Mark's photos are from their Instagrams)


Find me on...
Instagram: http:///www.instagram.com/missleshajade
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/missaleshajade






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe